Effective date: August 2020
We are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of RDFmapped:
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. RDFmapped is fully conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of RDFmapped. If you encounter accessibility barriers on our site please let us know via:
We try to respond to feedback within 2-4 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
RDFmapped is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- screen readers of modern portable electronic devices
- screen readers built into major desktop operating systems
- cross platform compatibility with all major web browsers & browser extensions
RDFmapped is not compatible with:
- old versions of Internet Explorer
Accessibility of RDFmapped relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The accessibility of RDFmapped has been assessed by the following approaches:
- A formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development process with the help of the https://web.dev tools and guidelines
- Chromium Lighthouse development tool
An evaluation report for RDFmapped is available at this Lighthouse url.